Friday, March 15, 2013

Great deal on Sony DSCW650/B 16.1MP Digital Camera from Best Buy $69.99

Sony DSCW650/B 16.1MP Digital Camera
Free 4gb SD card (value $9.99)

Free shipping


I own two DSLR cameras, but sometimes I just want a compact camera in my purse for video.  Today I stumbled upon a deal at Bestbuy for this camera.  I bought one after an hour of reading reviews. With California tax of $6.04, the total was $76.03, with a free 4 GB SD card. What a nice deal! I can't wait to use the camera and  let you know how well it functions :D. 

This also makes an excellent gift. 



Bestbuy deal: click on "deal of the day", or search keyword "Sony DSCW650/B 16.1MP Digital Camera" when you go on the site

Current Amazon price and review:








Youtube reviews of the camera: 

                 

Photo Review:
                   Video Test:

No comments:

Post a Comment